Who can register?
- To be eligible to register you must be a descendant of a Ngāpuhi tupuna, and
- Ngāpuhi member who affiliates to any marae or hapū within Te Whare Tapu o Ngāpuhi, or
- Whāngai on their own behalf or by their legal Ngāpuhi guardian.
Ngāpuhi under 18 years are encouraged to register. Parents or guardians can sign on behalf of minors.
- To be notified of important issues and decisions affecting Ngāpuhi
- To receive information of benefits that you may be entitled to, e.g.
- Education Grants
- Discretionary and Sponsorship Funding
- To have a say. Ngapuhi 18 years+ can vote on Ngāpuhi matters