MAHI – Maungatapere Berries10 February 2021
Guidelines and Golden Rules for businesses at Alert Level 3 – Tāmaki Makaurau | Auckland region14 February 2021
Alert Level Update
From the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (DPMC)
- Cabinet has met in response to this latest community outbreak in Auckland and has ordered Alert Level changes to contain this latest community outbreak
- From 11:59pm tonight, Auckland moves to Alert Level 3, and at the same time the rest of New Zealand moves to Alert Level 2.
- The measures will remain in place for three days until midnight Wednesday 17 February.
- These changes of Alert Level will be reviewed on a 24-hour basis and with daily updates, the first being on Monday afternoon, 15 February.
- The 3 day Alert Level changes will give us time to gather further information on the source, undertake testing as well as break any chains of transmission.
- The Government’s approach is to respond quickly, managing any community cases lead by New Zealand’s elimination strategy for Covid-19
- Government agencies are working closely with local Government, iwi and community leaders as well as Civil Defence and Emergency Management and private sector to ensure a fully coordinated response.